The Yakiniku is a kamado grill made of extra thick ceramics of the highest quality combined with very strong mineral cordierite and quartz. So the Yakiniku can withstand all weather conditions and temperature changes. Even in winter, this kamado grill is ready to be used.
• All the stainless steel used for the Yakiniku is type 304. This is the best steel to choose when it comes to heat re- sistance. In short, this kamado can withstand all weather conditions like no other.
• The chimney of the Yakiniku is also made of 304 stainless steel and, unlike the cast iron versions often found, it will not rust at all.
• The ash tray of the Yakiniku is wide, so you can store more ashes than with the average kamado grill.
• The felt edge supplied is made of non-flammable material to ensure that the Yakiniku is fully sealed.
• The oxygen input of the Yakiniku is divided up into meas- uring units. This means that you always set the same air supply. And it has a grid to prevent the loss of charcoal.
• Ceramic feet
• Meat claws
• Secondary cooking grid
• Grid lifter
• Pizza stone
• Ash cleaning tool
• Grill elevator
• Chicken sitter
• Grill cover
Standard supplied with stainless steel grill grate, coal grate and portable base.