The Yakiniku Medium 16 "incl. Access for woodchipper, grill (41cm) and fire bowl.
The Yakiniku is a kamado grill made of extra thick ceramic of the highest quality in combination with the very strong mineral cordierite.
- All stainless steel used is of the type 304.
- The chimney is made of 304 stainless steel.
- The chimney is standard equipped with a rain hat and
- The axle shell is wide, this for more axle volume.
- Seal is made of fiberglass for a durable seal
- The oxygen supply is divided into units of measure.
- Equipped with woodchipper, airtight and double insulated, so you can add more flavor during preparation.
- The Woodchipper is airtight and double insulated so that you can use it
can operate kamado and add smoke moth.
- Suitable for 4 to 5 people
Standard supplied with stainless steel grill grate, coal grate and fire bowls.